Thursday 23 May 2013

Just woke up

I just woke up cause of the annoying ringing bell from downstairs and I feel so so so sad because I was dreaming something really nice (if you think with the heart) and very disturbing (for me at least) rational thinking. I was dreaming that I was living in the same building with one of the important ex's and we broke up(obviously every time) and I was writing in front of the building, on the stairs,with some white chalk that I am so sorry.I love her, and all kinds of cheesy things,she came down...saw what I have done and left.I was a bit upset at the beginning but after  a couple of minutes she came and she started to talk something in English and I was laughing  and we  made up and start kissing...till the annoying post man started to ring the bell...damn you postman you stole my tiny piece of happiness that I had last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment